Pokimane 23andme

Age 24 better known online as pokimane or simply poki is a moroccan canadian youtuber and gamer known for her twitch livestreams of the games fortnite and league of legends. For business inquiries.

Image 579858 Snoop Dogg In 2020 Dogg Snoop Dogg Meme Pictures

I decided to finally take a dna test and check out my ancestry.

Pokimane 23andme. Thanks for coming to my channel. League of legends twitch superstar and youtuber with more than 6 million followers on the former platform and over 5 million subscribers on the latter. Another ancestry company said i did.

Imane s father resides in canada as for now. He is not present in social media at all. Welcome to my channel.

My name s imane but you can call me poki pokimane i love playing video games and connecting with others through twitch and youtube. When i was tested by 23andme they proclaimed i do not carry a version of a gene that is associated strongly with red hair. Anys attended mcmaster university and studied chemical engineering but dropped out later to pursue her streaming career full time.

She can often been seen on both platforms telling stories making jokes and unboxing geek subscription services. This merely reflects the fact one. He is still married to poki s mother.

I play fortnite league variety games chat eat a ton of food on stream p. Pokimane s official website powered by streamlabs. Time to see i.

She is one of the highest followed streamers on twitch alongside myth and ninja. She gained 450 000 followers on twitch in 2017 earning her account a place within the 100 most followed on the platform. Except for a twitch star they also have a son.

I love interacting with my chat making others happy so come say hi. So many people ask me all the time about my race ethnicity or nationality.


Next article Previous Articles
no comments yet :
Add new comment
Comment url